X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day 42!

Just a quick post, to say I'm still going strong! After a few beers at the weekend a cigarette looked quite tempting, but it didn't take much to banish those thoughts!

Also, due to the weight gain of the first few weeks of non-smoking I have put started a new health regime and have managed to shift the extra pounds I put on and some.
    Quit date: 09/02/2010
    Smoked: 10-20 a day for 12 yrs
    Method: Cold turkey
    Quit Attempt : 3rd (1st time for 2 years, 2nd time for a few weeks)

Well done!

Another Fab Febber still going strong. Can't include you in the flab febbers then! Great news on the weight loss too. I'm still eating for ten!! Will worry about that when I've cheered up. I seem to be going through a mourning phase at the moment!! Bit late after more than 6 weeks but oh well!!
    38 years young, Smoked for 23 of those 10-15 per day.

Quit Date 08/02/10 with the assistance of Champix.

A proud member of The Fabfeb quitters!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi quitthesmokes,

Huge congrats on 42 days & losing weight as well. Umm, me thinks I better do something about mine as well then

Seriously though, great achievement. Keep going strong

Gaynor x
      Stop date: 10-05-12 @ 7.50 am

Method: Lozenges, Wurthers Originals, Deep breathing, Will Power, Health, Love of a good man.....

Comment

Originally posted by quitthesmokes View Post
        Just a quick post, to say I'm still going strong! After a few beers at the weekend a cigarette looked quite tempting, but it didn't take much to banish those thoughts!

Also, due to the weight gain of the first few weeks of non-smoking I have put started a new health regime and have managed to shift the extra pounds I put on and some.
        We quit the same day so I'm on day 42 too! I've nearly given up trying to work out how many days and looking forward to 8 April when I can say I've been a non-smoker for two months!

I'm back on the health kick as I've had a couple of weeks of being really stupid.
        Quit date: 9 February 2010
        Quit method: patches for four weeks now cold turkey

I am a free spirit and will make decisions for myself.

The Fabfeb quitters
        Beccyboo, Ben&Siobhan, Burney, Daytona595, Eddco, Elli, Foxylady, JacquiF, Jadelina, Kitkat72, Lottie73, Lynnie1971, Nicbasher, Neverstoptrying, Pols, Pumpkin30, QuittheSmokes, Tezzyx, Trikeschick, Windylindy47..........

Comment

Working...
        X